During the celebrity charity game in conjunction with the Denver Cutthroat's Pink the Rink weekend, Joe Sakic reminded the city of Denver why he is "Super."

Sakic scored four goals and added two assists for the legends team as they topped the heroes team, made up from firefighters, policemen, owner John Hayes and Denver Post hockey writer Mike Chambers, 15-3.

It didn't take long for Sakic to score. Just ten seconds, one faceoff and the opening shot of the game, beating goaltender Hoover with a his trademarked wrist shot.

Cutthroats coach Derek Armstrong took off the suit and tie for two hours to score two goals himself and tough guy-turned barber Scott Parker added a pair of goals. Other former Avs Adam Foote, Rick Berry and Stephane Yelle notched points of their own.

The game consisted for two 20 minute periods with a 12 minute intermission in between. It was a raucous crowd in attendance, asking the Heroes to "deck Armstrong" "fight Parker" and "give Footer the business."

Aside from the ovation given to Sakic and Foote, the loudest cheers of the night came on the Heroes' three goals, as the crowd cheered on its local heroes more than the legends.

After the Pink the Rink weekend, 80 percent of the proceeds, including a jersey auction of the Cutthroats, Heroes and Legends teams, will be donated to Stand Up to Cancer. The other 20 percent will go to the Cutthroats Foundation.

Even though it was a blow out, as it really should have been, all the players had a blast, giving the game a jovial atmosphere.Hayes and Armstrong finished the spectacle by dropping the gloves and having a Cal Clutterbuck-style grapple fight.

Obviously, Sakic looked good enough to step out of the front office and onto the ice... maybe for a legends game during a winter classic. (Hint, hint Bettman)